Recovery Support Services
As an Anchor Recovery Community Center member, you will have access to our recovery community centers, located in Providence, RI, and Warwick, RI. We provide a safe, welcoming environment for all individuals in recovery from substance use disorders.
Anchor membership means you’ll be connected with:
- Recovery support services
- Recovery-oriented community events
- Employment services
- Use of computers and facilities
- Meetings for all pathways of recovery, like 12-step and spiritual groups (see Calendar for full details)
- Activities and clubs, like our Hiking Club or our annual cookout
- A multitude of resources and referrals for other treatment
- and much more!
Anchor Recovery Community Centers do not offer clinical counseling, nor is it a treatment center. Rather, Anchor offers a lively community center where members and recovery support specialists share their recovery experience, provide support through various peer-led groups, and offer resources to empower others in finding their pathway in recovery.
Most importantly, you will be a welcomed addition to our community.
To become a member, stop into one of our locations. For questions, please fill out our contact form.